Film Musicians Secondary Markets Fund
15910 Ventura Bl., 9th Floor
Encino, CA, 91436
Hours: M-F: 9am to 5pm
Tel: (818) 755-7777
Fax: (818) 755-7778
Toll-Free: (888) 443-6763
Visiting Our Offices
It is not necessary to have an appointment to visit our offices, but it is strongly encouraged. Please contact us at the toll-free number below and provide your name, reason for visit, contact person, and expected arrival. Our parking garage is accessible from Gloria Ave. Thank you!
To make an appointment to visit our offices, please call toll-free at: (888) 443-6763 or email us at .
If you have questions or need assistance related to the Film Musicians Secondary Markets Fund or the Live Television Videotape Supplemental Markets Fund, please contact the appropriate departments below:
If you have questions related to any of the following issues, please contact the Participant Services Department at .
- Trouble accessing or using the website
- Lost password (reset your password)
- Direct deposit enrollment or updates
- Tax info, exemptions or form submissions
- Request for duplicate W-2, 1099M, RL-1 and T4-A forms
- Change your address
- Unclaimed Residuals
- Check re-issue requests
- If you did not receive correct credit for wages for films or TV shows on which you worked
- Re-use of sound recordings in a film or TV score
- Information on related organizations
- Comments or questions regarding the Fund e-newsletter
- Divorce settlements
- Verification of income
If you have questions related to any of the following issues, please contact Participant Services at .
- Beneficiary declarations or updates
- Reporting deceased Musicians or Beneficiaries
If you have questions related to the following issues, please contact .
- Levy/lien orders (garnishments, levy, child/family support, etc.)
- Check status: bank verification for FMSMF issued checks
Information for Producers and Contributors
If you have questions related to the following issues, please contact the Industry Relations Department at .
- Questions about residual contribution amounts or obligated markets
- Assistance with estimating a project’s potential residual obligations after release into secondary markets
- Compliance requirements related to the acquisition of sale of a library
- Questions regarding Assumption Agreements
- Audit status inquiries
Community Relations, Communications and Social Media
If you have questions or are interested in the Fund’s presence at film markets/film festivals, seminars, workshops or industry events, or if you have comments or questions regarding the Fund e-newsletter, please contact .