Providing service and support to film and television musicians.

A reality for entertainment industry workers is that many work both as employees receiving W-2 wages and independent contractors receiving 1099 income for performances or royalties. In most (if not all) states any W-2 income disqualifies a self-employed individual for Pandemic Unemployment Assistance and ignores 1099 income. Information about this situation, and efforts by advocacy groups to amend the law, can be found here: